Atkins provides freelance services in the science and business areas of:
- Researching and Writing,
- Editing and Proofreading, and
- Technical consulting.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
The research writing and technical consultation services of Atkins involves the following areas of strong interest and prior experience:
- Astronomy and Space Science
- Mathematics and Mathematical Science
- Computer Science and Technology
- General Sciences
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Organizational Development and Management
- Industrial Technology
- Investments and Money Management
- General Business and Management
- Work and Home Safety
- Provides high quality writing and editing services for reference, educational, and instructional materials used in encyclopedias, magazines, books, and other such publications.
- Is skilled at distilling and presenting technical concepts at the scientific or business level for general audiences. Scientific and business information is written so that it is easily understandable to a wide range of readers.
- Uses comprehensive techniques for the researching of relevant background materials so that a full-range of ideas, concepts, statements, and/or viewpoints are presented.
- Possesses the abilities for consulting on a wide-range of general areas both in science and business.
- Offers literary services to such organizations as private businesses, corporate research centers, profit and nonprofit associations, individuals, and government agencies.
- Performs high quality work on a deadline-sensitive basis in order to allow customers to successfully use his products and services.
The following list provides some of the different types of writing projects handled:
- Encyclopedia, report, and feature articles
- Technical and scientific papers
- Informational and how-to booklets
- Training materials and guides
- Business plans
- Company and organization case histories
- Corporate analyses
- Instructional, operating, installation, and maintenance manuals
- Data sheets
The company is a sole proprietorship owned and operated by William Atkins.